Macy's Manager, Campaign Strategy in New York, New York
* Job Overview: *
This leader will be a storyteller and community architect, providing strategic leadership across the organization to ensure the brand is converting a broader audience with consistent, effective, market appropriate messaging and a unified and engaging customer experience. He / She will bring a high degree of experience in the translation of brand strategy into marketing communications intended to drive short and long term growth of the brand, developing digital, social and related marketing and brand building initiatives that revolutionize and disrupt the marketplace and exceed sales goals. Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions: *
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who understands the importance of collaborative communications planning, innovation, flawless execution and analytics.
• Oversee the development of Holistic Campaign briefs for major tent pole campaigns. • Establish campaign insights, takeaways and recommendations. • Kick off campaign development and hand off to relevant teams. • Liaison with all internal partners (Integrated Marketing, Creative, Merchandise Marketing, Media, Marketing effectiveness, etc for all campaign activations. • Partnering with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success. • Analyze marketing performance reports and make proactive recommendations for changes. • Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Education/Experience: *
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of business innovation with a passion for building brands and driving demand through customized and powerful marketing efforts, integrated campaigns, content marketing, digital initiatives, social media and new technology.
• He/She will be experienced in both content and brand marketing across multiple channels, including digital that have consistently met or exceeded expectations.
• 5 years traditional Marketing or Media experience. • Significant background working with the retail industry or a multi-unit.
- Communication Skills: *
- * • Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills. • Demonstrated success collaborating, partnering and influencing at all levels and across all functions of the organization.
- Reasoning Ability: *
- * • Demonstrated ability to think differently to meet business goals. • Analytical and creative with a quick, passionate and assertive approach.
- Other Skills: *
- * • Ability to interface with cross functional internal teams and outside media and advertising agencies. • Proven track record of conceptualizing programs, innovation, and project management. • Proven ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders and juggle multiple projects in a very fast paced environment. • Comfortable managing large project portfolio deadlines and deliverables in a fast paced, changing environment. • Recognizable executive presence and presentation.
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Job: Creative, Branding, and Broadcast
Req ID: MAR02242