IBI Group Marketing Coordinator in New York, New York
A vital part of IBI Group’s success is the dedication of our corporate team. They don’t just balance our books or fix our computers or take notes in a meeting; each staff member has an important role in our company-wide accomplishment. Everyone contributes to a common goal. Our diverse, energetic staff prides themselves on helping their teams run smoothly.
IBI Group's New York City office is looking for an organized, focused, upbeat individual to join our marketing team.
This position is for a full-time Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting business development staff with the creation of marketing materials, proposals and related promotional materials for the IBI Group's New York offices. In this role you will support our marketing and sales efforts to increase brand awareness, support existing accounts and attract new business for the firm. The successful candidate will be well organized, proactive and creative while juggling several assignments at once.
IBI Group offers you a career you can Define…Discover It!
• Participate in market group meetings related to marketing coordination and business development efforts
• Assist in maintaining the company web site and developing the Office’s contributions to the company intranet
• Assist in developing and maintaining client project and proposal files, contact information and mailing lists
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of external communications for the office in the form of advertising, direct mail, email blasts and press releases
• Assist in managing marketing and project database in Deltek Vision and Canto Cumulus
• Represent the Company at selected business development functions
• Perform additional assignments as requested
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
• Minimum three years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or related position, preferably in the A/E industry
• Intermediate expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (HTML/CSS and CMS experience would be an asset)
• Design/Graphics experience would also be an asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well with others under strict deadlines
• Highly detail oriented, self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Capable of traveling to and from external office sites
• Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes
• Visual acuity to perform responsibilities
• Ability to carry a minimum of 30 pounds: laptop computers and accessories, projectors, produced/assembled submittal books
• Package/ship collateral materials
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our New York City office has approximately 30 employees, and is located in Lower Manhattan on Wall Street.